In this article, we discuss the most important things to carry with you to a job interview.
On the day of your job interview, you should always bring a few essential items with you. These items will help you ace your interview and make a good impression on your interviewer. Here are some of the items you should consider bringing with you in an interview :
1. A printed copy of your resume.
2. A notepad and pen for taking notes.
3. A portfolio of your past work, if applicable.
4. Any certifications and/or diplomas associated with the job you are interviewing for.
5. References or letters of recommendation from past employers or colleagues, if applicable.
6. A list of questions to ask the interviewer.
7. Your social security card or driver’s license for identification, if necessary.
8. A positive attitude and a confident demeanour.
It’s important to know some Interview Tips what you have to carry in the interview, but as you can probably surmise, it’s what you say during the interview that will have the biggest impact on whether or not you move on to round two. Need some help crafting memorable answers? Make a free profile on Monster today. As a member, you’ll get interview insights, career advice, and job search tips sent directly to your inbox. From ice breakers (“Tell us a little about yourself”) to standard questions (“Why do you want this job?”) to more treacherous territory (“What’s your biggest weakness?”), Monster can help you create strong, clear answers that demonstrate just how awesome you are.